Name: Brain Abundance
Official Website: www.brainabundance.com
BBB Rating: B
Contact: 250 Vista Blvd STE 105, Sparks, NV 89434-6649
What is Brain Abundance all about?
Found in early 2014, Brain Abundance is the producer of Brain Fuel Plus, which can be asserted to function as the ultimate brain nutrition nutritional supplement. The business was founded by Eric J. Caprarese and Dr. Pejman Behrouzi, and according to their website, they use a “team of top scientists, nutritionists, and formulators” to fabricate products that provide actual results.
No on-line reviews or Better Business Bureau ratings are in place because Brain Prosperity isn’t going to start until January 15, 2014. On the other hand, the firm is already fairly active in the social media world, with almost 400 Facebook enjoys.
How Much does Brain Abundance Cost?
Brain Abundance promises to be “ committed to helping individuals remain healthy and young ” through scientifically proven nutritional supplements that can readily pass the blood-brain barrier. However, because the business doesn’t found until early 2014, the only product they currently make is Brain Fuel Plus, which claims to assist you to keep healthy brain function using the following ingredients:
- L-Glutamine – A vital amino acid that has been shown to encourage alertness, foster IQ, and improve mood.
- Sensoril – This ingredient has been demonstrated to provide a wide array of benefits, including improved mood and mental acuity.
- Folic Acid – Folic acid is crucial for maintaining cognition and memory, and has even been shown to fight Alzheimer’s.
- As a broadly studied fixing, this has been proven to provide numerous advantages, in addition to boosting brain performance.
- Rhodiola – Keeps boosting confidence, motivation, and overall mood, dopamine and serotonin in your brain for longer periods of time.
- Vitamin B-12 – An extremely critical nutrient to your brain’s long-term health, this can hold off cognitive decline.
- Vitamin B-6 – Since this vitamin helps boost oxygen production, it makes it possible for you to stay focused through the day and more alert.
- Astaxanthin – “Cleans” your brain’s neurotransmitters and keeps you sharp.
- Resveratrol – Along with numerous anti-aging benefits, this encourage brain health, and may also boost blood flow to your brain.
- Niacinamide – Used to treat a broad variety of afflictions, including depression, sleeplessness, anxiety, and much more.
- As an essential nutrient, zinc boosts brain health, as well as a wide variety of added benefits.
- Ginseng – A root extract that helps alleviate tension and prevent brain deterioration.
Brain Abundance asserts that Brain Fuel Plus is the complete brain nourishment merchandise in the world,” and can allow you to experience all of these gains by taking only three capsules per day.
There is no pricing info recorded on the Brain Wealth website, but during our research, we learned that it is going to be sold for $59.00 plus shipping and handling. You’ll then be able to start selling the merchandise, which leads us to…, once you buy a bottle of Brain Fuel Plus
Is there any opportunity with Brain Abundance?
Brain Prosperity calls itself a “network marketing business,” but based on all looks, it seems to be a multi-level marketing (MLM) venture. As such, after registering with the firm, you’ll be capable of register other individuals underneath you and earn a commission away from every sale they make.
Based on the Brain Abundance site, they’re different from other MLM companies because they provide an “accelerated binary compensation plan” that has the potential to produce large payouts in a brief time. The hierarchy is relatively complex, so for a complete description of the process, please click here.
BRAN ABUNDANCE PROS AND CONS
- Brain Fuel Plus claims to contain 13 essential nutrients that effortlessly pass the blood-brain barrier.
- Advantages include protection against brain degeneration, increased cognition, improved mood, and much more.
- After purchasing Brain Fuel Plus, you’ll then be able to sell the merchandise by enrolling other people and earning a percentage of their commission.
- The company will not start until January 15, 2014, so there aren’t any on-line reviews to judge customer satisfaction.
- Is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM)
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Vs. Affiliate Marketing
Instead of an attempt to sell products from a business simply because you believe the firm will pay tons of cash to you, why not decide on merchandises you enjoy and really use on a daily basis?
The greatest method to do this (within my experience) would be to make a website based on a subject that folks are enthusiastic about and feature associated services and products. Subsequently rather than attempting to convince family and friends to purchase something they don’t desire or desire, you let folks from all over the world purchase things they were looking for anyhow and to fall upon your website via Google.
If your fire is products that are all-natural, that’s amazing! Make a website about that. You could have a website about growing your own organic veggies at household cleaning products that are all-natural, all-natural skincare products, or home.
It is possible to learn the best way to start your own affiliate website with Wealthy Affiliate, which was created to help individuals learn and achieve success at affiliate marketing online. It’s newbie friendly, and it is possible to pick on any theme you need for the company. You should not market them or sell anything to family and friends.
It’s worth making the effort to check the website out and, if nothing else, it is going to give you a much better notion of whether it’s appropriate for you and what affiliate marketing is.